Last updated: May 2018
1. WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
BEBA’S CLOSET, S.L. (hereinafter ‘BEBAS’), with its registered office at Calle Almirante, 9, 1.ª planta, 28004, Madrid (Spain), holder of fiscal ID number B-86076262, acts as Data Contoller of your Personal Data and, therefore, is responsible for controlling and processing your Personal Data, in compliance with data protection regulations.
If you wish to contact us please send an email to email@example.com.
2. LEGAL BASES AND PURPOSE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
BEBAS may process your Personal Data in order to provide its services, namely:
· To provide our services, regarding any transactions, including purchased products/services through our Website.
· To regularly communicate with you via email, SMS or push notifications, regarding commercial information, news, events, or any products/services provided by BEBAS, or third parties’ news, special offers or activities with which we have contractual agreements.
The legal bases for processing your information or data are: providing our services, performing a contract, and/or the User’s consent to processing his/her data.
However, regarding the processing of Personal Data for marketing purposes, you are entitled, at any time, to object to our processing of your Personal Data and/or our sharing of your Personal Data with third parties, by sending an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or posting a letter to Calle Almirante 9, 1.ª planta, 28004, Madrid (Spain), containing your name, surname, address and ID number. Even if you have given your explicit consent to our processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that permission at any time.
Nevertheless, if you do not consent to our processing of your Personal Data, we may be unable to provide you with some services.
3. COLLETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Therefore, to be able to register in our Website and to have access to all features and functions of our Website, or to enjoy all services provided by BEBAS, we need to collect Personal Data from. By completing an online form and ticking the “Accept” box, you consent to our processing of your Personal Data.
3.2. The minimum data you need to provide us in order to use all services in our Website includes:
· Your email address
· Your name and surname
· Your phone number (mobile)
Note: We may also ask you to provide voluntarily other information or personal data in order to provide you with a better service.
Additionally, some non-personal information and data may be automatically collected by BEBAS, such as the User’s IP address, browser type and version, operating system, computer platform and navigation through our website, among others.
4. RETENTION PERIOD
BEBAS will store and retain your personal data for as long as it deems necessary in order to provide you with relevant information regarding its products/services. We will also retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal, contractual, accounting or reporting obligation to which BEBAS is subject.
In general, Personal Data provided by the User to BEBAS will be stored and retained for as long as it deems necessary or until the User decides to exercise his/her right to object to the processing, restrict the processing or withdraw his/her consent to BEBAS’ processing of his/her Personal Data.
5. DISCLOSURE AND SHARING OF YOUR DATA
5.1. BEBAS will not share your Personal Data with third parties without your explicit permission, or unless we have a proper reason or are obliged to do so. Furthermore, BEBAS will only use your Personal Data, stored in its database, in order to facilitate your access to and use of our Website, send you marketing communications, to provide BEBAS’ products or services requested by you, as stated in Clause II.
5.2. Notwithstanding the above, and unless the User objects to it, the User accepts and agrees to BEBAS sharing (or disclosing) Personal Data with third parties whose activities, services or products are offered or posted in our Website, or when the User contracts the services or buys the products offered by third parties via our Website, or when it becomes necessary in order to properly provide our services to the User.
5.3. BEBAS will not share your Personal Data with third parties without your explicit permission, unless required by law or regulatory duty, or by court or police request.
6. HOW TO OBJECT TO MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
You have the right to object, at any time, to the following:
– Using your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
– Receiving marketing communications from us.
You may object to our processing of your Personal Data for marketing purposes by sending an email with your request to email@example.com or by posting a letter to Calle Almirante, 9, 1.ª planta, 28004, Madrid (Spain), containing you name, surname, address and ID number. Even if you have given your explicit consent to our processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that permission at any time.
7. WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
You have the right to withdraw your consent, at any time, to our processing of your Personal Data by sending an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
If you are an individual, this section sets out your legal rights in respect of any of your Personal Data that we are holding and/or processing.
You have the following rights:
· Right of access – You can write to us asking what information we hold on you and to request a free copy of that information.
· Right of rectification – If you believe our records are inaccurate you have the right to ask for those records concerning you to be updated.
· Right of erasure –You have the “right to be forgotten” and have all your personal data deleted when there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing. However, we may not always be able to comply with your request for specific legal reasons.
· Right to restrict processing – In certain situations you have the right to ask for processing of your personal data to be restricted because there is some disagreement about its accuracy or legitimate usage. In this case, we will only keep them in order to respond to any claims or complaints.
· Right to withdraw consent – Where we are using your personal information on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
· Right to object – You have an absolute right to object to BEBAS’ processing of your personal data. However, we may not always be able to comply with your request for specific legal reasons or when we need to respond to any claims or complaints.
· Right to data portability – Where we are processing your personal data under your consent, the law allows you to request data portability from us to another service provider. This right is largely seen as a way for people to transfer their personal data from one service provider to another. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
If you wish to exercise any of your legal rights, you should put your request in writing to us by posting a letter (check our address below), containing your name, surname, address and a copy of your ID card, stating the right or rights that your wish to exercise.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency via its electronic services, ‘Sede Electrónica’ at https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/formNuevaReclamacion/nuevaReclamacion.jsf.
9. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
In order to improve our services and the performance of our site, our Website may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, affiliates and others. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
10. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures, based on the nature of the data and the reason for processing, in order to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, accessed, used, altered or disclosed in an unauthorised way.
12. APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
We hope this information has been useful to you and we look forward to meeting and exceeding your expectations with our products and services.